10 Errors to avoid and Key Facts to Note during Npower Online Registration – This Npower Batch C recruitment registration is indeed for everyone that qualifies. The recruitment exercise is to employ 400,000 new beneficiaries as Npower Batch C volunteers. The key fact is that many would make mistakes for few to be selected. We would not want you to miss out, therefore, we brought you 10 errors you must avoid and tips to note while applying for Npower 2020 recruitment.
Once the Npower Batch C registration portal is officially launched tomorrow for new applications, there will be massive traffic that would slow down the browsing speed, so there is need for a stronger network. Bear it in mind that the registration is not starting and ending tomorrow at the same time. The registration portal would last for 3 weeks. There is need to be among the first applicants because of this scenario, first come, first serve.
10 Errors to avoid during Npower Online Registration
Below are the list of errors you ought to avoid to be selected among the 400,000 new beneficiaries:
- Avoid interchanging of name while filling your forms online. Many people are fund of doing this. If your name is Matthew John Ibiso, use it like that while applying; don’t change it to John Matthew Ibiso. Your surname, first name before middle name. Do not put your first name in place of surname as it will cause in-correspondence of details. Let the name correspond with the one in your BVN and documents or credentials.
- Avoid typing in wrong BVN (Bank Verification Number). Make sure that the BVN you are using is the one given to you by your bank. To confirm, Dial *565*0# using the phone number you used in registering your BVN.
- Do not use wrong Email address, phone number and avoid the use of cyber café Email address. Create new Email address by Clicking Here now if you don’t have as using wrong email by formulating anything will affect you in the nearest future when the shortlisted candidates will be released. Cyber café email address is not your Email, therefore create your own. Anyone you are using, make sure you know the password for future reference and purpose.
- Do not upload Blurred images of your documents and passport. Uploading blurred images of documents and passport photograph makes it difficult for you to be selected as it is seen as a sign of not being serious.
- Avoid the use or poor network. If your network is not strong in your area, relocate to a place where there will be stable network. Using poor network may affect submission of your form as it may hand or get interrupted at the process of submission.
- Avoid double application. Applying twice creates room for rejection. It is better for you to apply once and believe that it will work out.
- Avoid late registration. Do not wait till the last day before you start applying for the recruitment exercise. Start as soon as the registration portal opens.
- Avoid rushing work. There is nothing to rush while applying for the recruitment exercise. Follow everything sequentially to avoid errors. Calm your nerves down while applying to avoid minor errors that would lead to disqualification.
- Avoid mutilation and editing of documents or credentials. There is no need of trying to be smart when you know at the long run you would be caught. Do not change or correct anything in your document and don’t edit another person’s own to become yours. Use what you have and believe in yourself.
- Do not use wrong date of birth that does not correspond with the one in your credentials. Let the date of birth correspond. Use the date of birth you have been using in your school days which appears in your credentials as it will be checked at the long run.
Key Facts to Note during Npower Online Registration
One thing with mistake is for one to learn but in this context mistake or error of any kind is not required. Your predecessors made lots of mistake and we have learnt from it. Below are key facts you must be aware of:
- Use every detail you can defend and be very cautious while applying. Let the Account Details be your own. There would be a time when it will be very difficult to change the account details, so avoid the error from now.
- Apply within the range of certificate you have and not by exaggeration.
- If you are a beneficiary of Batch A and Batch B, do not apply as your BVN will disqualify you since is still in the system.
- Crosscheck everything before you submit as every error will be considered your mistake as time goes by.
- You are required to choose only one category during the registration process.
We believe, if you obey all these instructions provided, it will go a long way in assisting you.
How to register for Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020
Visit www.npower.gov.ng to apply
How to be updated as soon as the registration portal opens
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here