Delta State Bursary Payment has commenced or started. How successful candidates would be paid for Delta State Bursary 2018/2019 – This is to inform all that applied for Delta state bursary 2018 to see how they will be paid or how they will receive their bursary payment. Also, see how to check if you are among the lists of successful applicants. The applicants shortlisted are the ones that will receive the money which they have started paying already. To check if your name is there, kindly go through the post to see the instructions on how to check your name.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2017/2018 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Tuesday 12th June to Thursday 12th July, 2018. In a statement issued by the Executive Secretary of the Board, Comrade Ologe Elijah, all applicants must:
- Be of Delta State origin
- All applicants must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ether be in second year or above (200 – 500 Level) in the University or;
- Be in OND II and above in the polytechnics/monotechnics
- be in 200 level and above for colleges of education students;
- have a CGPA of 2.2 and above in the previous academic year examination.
- The release further advised legible students to;
- Log onto dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click apply here to login and revalidate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
- Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: email@example.com to complete your bursary registration.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online. All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comrade Ologe Elijah,
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.
Eligibility that qualified the shortlisted candidates as successful applicants for the Delta State Bursary
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;’
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Delta state bursary and scholarship board released list of applicants that successfully applied for the 2016/2017 bursary awaiting confirmation.
How To Check if you are among the successful applicants
All registered students for Delta state Bursary can use the link below
Note: Send email to: email@example.com for any issues, and enquiring.
For more information regarding to Delta State Bursary and other available Bursary and Scholarships, kindly Like our FACEBOOK page or subscribe to us using your Email address.
Subscription is totally free. You can as well comment below as it will be highly appreciated and questions will be replied as soon as possible.
In case of any problem, speak with us.