9mobile Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – 9mobile is accepting applications from all interested and qualified persons into the available job vacancies. To apply successfully, you are required to follow the guidelines and steps provided below
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT Program & Portfolio Management
Job Code: IRC3799
- Responsible for the on-time, cost-effective and right-quality delivery of business value through programs. Structure and manage the portfolio of change ensuring that it is balanced, healthy, value-focused and consistently steered to deliver the intended business impact.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders within the delivery domain to ensure that desired business benefits are well articulated and that the portfolio deliverables are unambiguously mapped to such benefits.
- Ensure business impact of projects is measurable, well-managed, monitored and constantly refined to ensure that investments are optimally targeted and strategic intentions achieved.
- Promote a culture of execution excellence, risk-consciousness and a relentless focus on ROI/business value.
- Manage delivery teams by maintaining oversight of the overall program execution, enforcing adherence to standards, acceptable risk judgement and a business value-driven approach to the deployment of resources across the portfolio.
- Collaborate with IT strategy team and other demand management roles to ensure that program objectives, deliverables and timing are focused on business objectives based on impact & priority;
- Enhance the overall economic value of the portfolio in order to get the optimal return on investment.
- Support executive decision making on programs and projects based on company-specific criteria. These criteria may include: how does the initiative fit in the defined enterprise architecture,how do risks and interdependencies come into play, how does the organization deal with compliance initiatives, etc.
- Collaborate with required EMTS project sponsors/executives and teams for assessment of value delivered vis-a-vis project objectives. Implement framework for quantifying benefits for each initiative in line with business case and measurement of time to value. Ensure clear communication of expected business value and the timing of project objectives by project sponsor and clearly understood by project delivery organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university preferred. Possession of an advanced degree, preferably an MBA, will be an advantage;
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 9 to 12 years of combined work experience in IT/Engineering with up to 8 years in Portfolio Management or related activities (i.e. project / program management);
- At least 3 years experience in a managerial role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and/or equivalent tools;
- Experience with program/ multi-project management; governance and decision-making; business case development; budget and resource management; initiative portfolio management
- Recognized program management authority with good risk management awareness who can negotiate trade-offs and is dynamic, proactive and decisive. Adapts well to and initiates change in the organization;
- Highly developed business communication skills (verbal and written), team player, change agent, strategic and creative, excellent project management skills and the ability to drive performance, risk consciousness and compliance from all areas within the company;
- Ability to cope and deliver at satisfactorily high levels when under pressure;
- Exceptional analytical, quick-learning and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in working through complex issues and providing alternative solutions.
- Ability to lead, influence and gain the confidence and respect of senior executives, functional leadership, BRMs, business sponsors, and team members;
- Sound knowledge of internal business processes, outsourcing, program management and the mobile telecommunications industry; possesses a broad based operational perspective and provides solutions for all forms of business risk;
How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment Form 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply