ABSU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2018/2019 – This is to inform all the JAMB 2018 candidates that chose Abia State University, mostly known as ABSU of their Post UTME Screening Exercise. The management of Abia State University (ABSU) made it known that all JAMB 2018 candidates that choose Abia State University, ABSU as one of their choices while registering JAMB 2018 or did not chose it at all but which to write their Post UTME are eligible to register or apply for ABSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019.
CUT OFF MARK / ELIGIBILITY FOR ABSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The management and authorities in charge of Admission in Abia State University announced the cut off mark to be 120 and above for all Departments.
To buy or register for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 follow the registration procedures below
- Visit abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the banks listed below to pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Sky Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Union Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
Note: You can also make those payments online using your ATM card
- After the payment, go back to ABSU portal – abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and click on Applicant stated
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- done using the Application number
- Submit your application form using the Submit button below.
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Then print out your Photocard – Check for your Post UTME Screening Exercise Date and Time
DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AS SOON AS YOU ENTER SCHOOL, COMMENT BELOW STATING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND ALSO CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR ABSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The list of materials needed for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 include;
- A clear copy of your printed Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise Photo Card
- A pen and pencil
- Your SSCE Result
- LGA certificate
- JAMB Result
If you want to Change your Choice of Institution to ABSU, Comment Below
DATE FOR ABSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The date for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise has not been fully announced but you can call Stephen; 07053219593 for the DATE. The authority refused us from publicizing the date now.
You can keep visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for further updates on ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
FOR YOUR ABSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE PAST QUESTIONS – Comment in the box below with your Email address or call – 07053219593 for LAST YEAR PAST QUESTIONS.
SPEAK WITH US in case of any issue
Don’t forget to share with your friends using the Share button below