AfDB, African Development Bank Group Recruitment Application Form 2020 – There is an ongoing recruitment by African Development Bank Group (AfDB) to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link or portal in this article. All you need to apply successfully are all contained in this article below
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
AfDB, African Development Bank Group Recruitment Application Form 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communication Technology Officer (Country Office), CHIS3
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Position N°: 50064294
- Hold at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System Telecommunications / Electronics or equivalent degree in Engineering or closely related disciplines.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience in ICT gained with similar
- Multinational organization or major private or public institutions.
- Experience with Network Traffic Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools.
- Experience and/or knowledge with QoS implementations, VOlP, WAN switching and routing,load-balancing and application-delivery solutions.
- Solid experience in the management of the Unified Communication Services pertaining to Voice, Data and video transmission.
- Strong skills for first and second level user assistance in handling incidents.
- Strong understanding of large enterprise IT infrastructure components (server, storage, and network).
- Strong Knowledge of Windows environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with little supervision.
- Sold experience in the support of computer hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Ability to use standard technology packages and Bank’s standard software (word, excel, outlook, Power Point, MS Projects, etc…), Knowledge of SAP, ITIL Foundation, and applications and the CrashPlan Backup System.
- Experience and knowledge of user data backup techniques and procedures.
- Experience in VSAT Satellite Systems.
- Experience in the Video Conference Systems.
- Experience in Windows operating systems (windows 8, 2008, 2012 etc)
- Good communication skills.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Problem Solving.
- Client Orientation.
- Team working and relations.
How to Apply for AfDB, African Development Bank Group Recruitment Application Form 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for AfDB, African Development Bank Group Recruitment Application Form 2020
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2020.
For daily updates, subscribe to the site using your Email address