African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment Form 2021/2022: See How to Apply – This is to inform the general public of African Development Bank Group (AfDB) recruitment application form to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps below. All you need to apply successfully are all contained in this article below
- 1 African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment Form 2021/2022: See How to Apply
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment Form 2021/2022: See How to Apply
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant, SNFI0
Position Number: 50052600
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position Grade: GS7
- The Senior Vice-Presidency complex (SNVP) is responsible for supporting the President in the day-to-day management of the Bank Group to achieve it strategic objective, and drive performance culture that will align all processes and systems to deliver high impact results. The SNVP will provide effective leadership and exceptional coordination to ensure implementation and monitoring of key corporate decisions as well as the identification of necessary corrective measures and actions.
- The Senior Vice-President (SVP) is responsible for strengthening of the Bank’s internal procedures, ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of business processes, monitoring and maintaining vigilant and dynamic fiduciary, quality assurance, operational safeguards and providing clear guidance on measurable internal service standards across the Bank Group.
Competencies (Skills, Experience, and Knowledge)
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Human resources, Administration or related discipline;
- Training in secretarial Science and/or Administration and Office Management is advantageous;
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant and practical experience in administrative and secretarial roles, in similar offices of international Organizations, Development Banks or similar institutions;
- Having private sector experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of administration and office support services, including systems and procedures;
- Good coordination skills – methodical and self-organized;
- Demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service focused reception and administration service;
- Good interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to think quickly to respond to immediate requests;
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Operational Effectiveness;
- Innovation and Creativity;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other;
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAP and/or other integrated document management system).
- Proficiency in the use of standard equipment (computer, fax, scanner, photocopies, etc.);
- Problem Solving;
- Client Orientation;
- Team working;
How to Apply for African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: This position is classified as international status and attracts international terms and conditions of employment
Closing Date for African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Application Deadline is 10th November, 2021.
How to be updated regularly on all vital information needed
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here