AGIP Scholarship (NAOC) 2018/2019 – The long awaited Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited Scholarship is on for application online. This is indeed another opportunity for you to get the scholarship you’ve been expecting. Remember that this opportunity will relieve you of the stress of looking for ways to pay your school fees. As we promised to always keep you updated with recent and available scholarships, this Agip scholarship is sure and available for you to apply. SEE HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
For one to be eligible for application, you MUST be:
- A full time registered undergraduate in any Tertiary Nigerian Institutions.
- A 100 level student; that is students admitted in this 2017/2018 academic session
In case you are not eligible for application, CLICK HERE
Students that cannot apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
AGIP Scholarship Awards Categories
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities.
Host communities from Rivers, Imo, Bayelsa and Delta states are eligible to apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. All departments can apply as far as you are from the host communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Departments Eligible for Application for the National Merit Award
Applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested for application CLICK HERE
- Then Click on Register Now to create an account
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
WARNING: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Also, obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
April 30th, 2018.
NOTE: After application, if you are shortlisted, the aptitude test will take place at designated centers which will be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
For you to be fully updated with current and available scholarship and other school related information, always visit the site or Like our Facebook page. You can also subscribe to us using your Email address.
Your comment and questions is always welcomed at any time as immediate reply will be given to you within a short period of time.