Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021: See How to ApplyWe are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Content and InnovationsLocation: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-time Level: Mid-Senior Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To grow VAS Content revenues and VAS Content customer adoption.
- Minimum of First Degree in Marketing, Economics or IT. MBA from a recognized institute will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years Digital experience
- Preferably higher qualification and experience in Product Development; Innovation; Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Technology and/or Marketing Product Development background
Job Title: Lead, Business Analysis and ProductsLocation: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-time Level: Mid-Senior Job Purpose
- To support the growth of Airtel HBB (Home Broad Band ) Business through, Home Broadband Business Financial and Customer Analysis, KPI tracking and Reporting, Business Intelligence and Decision Support for HBB Business, Product Development, Base Management and U&R Campaign Management
- First Degree in any of the Sciences
- Minimum 3 Years in Similar Role and level of responsibility preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional qualification/Certifications in Business Intelligence tools
- Strong Business Analytical Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- High level of commitment
- Result oriented and good analytical skills.
- Strong reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ownership and a positive can do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate data into usable business intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager, Lagos RegionLocation: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-time Purpose of the Job
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in Business Administration Or Management will be an advantage
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- Team leadership experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation.