Anambra State Scholarship Registration Application Form 2021: Apply via anambrastate.gov.ng – This is to inform the general public of Anambra State Scholarship application form to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully. All you need to apply or register for Government of Anambra State Scholarship are all contained in this article below.
Anambra State Scholarship Registration Application Form 2021: Apply via anambrastate.gov.ng
The Anambra State Scholarship is part of the government social welfare and cooperate responsibility to the Anambra Indigenes. The Scholarship is usually sponsored by the Anambra State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young students in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor their academics pursuit. Over the years, many students have benefited from the Anambra State Scholarship Program.
Requirements for Government of Anambra State Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
- You must be an indigene of Anambra State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- Applicants must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin from LGA
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Local Government Areas in Anambra that is Eligible to register online
- Anambra East
- Anambra West
- Awka North
- Awka South
- Idemili North
- Idemili South
- Nnewi North
- Nnewi South
- Onitsha North
- Onitsha South
- Orumba North
- Orumba South
How to apply/register foe Government of Anambra State Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
Apply online via https://anambrastate.gov.ng/
Interested applicants are advised to send application letter to the Hon. Commissioner Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology, Jerome Udorji State Secretariat Awka attaching :
- Identification from his/her town
- L.G.A Identification Letter
- Admission Letter
- Email address and phone number to be added on the application Letter
How to be updated regularly on other available jobs
Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below