Apply for Commonwealth Youth Recruitment of Aspiring Leaders and Writers 2020 – There is an ongoing recruitment of aspiring youth leaders and writers to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link or portal below. Commonwealth Correspondents are aspiring youth leaders or talented writers who contribute their articles, photos and videos about local, national and international issues to the YourCommonwealth.org website on a voluntary basis.
- 1 Details on Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment of aspiring Leaders and Writers 2020
- 2 Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020
- 3 How to Apply for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020/2021
- 4 Closing Date for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020/2021
- 5 How to be updated regularly on other available opportunities you could apply
Details on Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment of aspiring Leaders and Writers 2020
Each article is around 300 to 600 words in length, while videos are under five minutes. If an article needs further work to enhance it, the Correspondent will receive guidance from the editorial team to develop the article. The final draft of the article or video is then published on the website.
Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020
Each applicant must:
- be 15 – 29 years old. If you are under 18 years old, please ask a parent or guardian to email us and grant permission for you to participate
- be a national of a Commonwealth country (https://thecommonwealth.org/member-countries) even if you do not currently reside there
- attach two (2) writing samples of no more than 600 words each (see below) or a video of no more than 5 minutes in length
- attach a good quality headshot (see below)
The next step after your application is accepted If your application is accepted, you will be required to:
- submit at least five contributions in the first year, and at least two in every subsequent year, to be considered active.
- adhere to the Editorial Code of Conduct (http://www.yourcommonwealth.org/contribute/editorial-code/)
How to Apply for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Closing Date for Commonwealth Correspondents Recruitment 2020/2021
Application deadline is 31 July, 2020.
How to be updated regularly on other available opportunities you could apply
- Kindly subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here