Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Flour Mills of Nigeria to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully. All you need to apply successfully are all contained in this article below.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Plan, source, select and procure indirect materials and services in line with organization goals and objectives.
- Ensure adequacy of bid specifications and preparation of sourcing related documents
- Support business partnering of assigned business units and deliver on approved SLA.
- Track, report key functional metrics in line with departmental objectives. Assist the Procurement Manager in establishing strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Handle performance issues and escalate as necessary.
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract executions; termination, renewal or amendment of terms
- Identify and close bypass to increase procurement involvement on spend
- Identify and deliver savings on spend under management.
The Person Must
- Be numerate and possess analytical skills.
- Possess people & project management skills and must be confident.
- Be persuasive, possess good negotiation, and must have effective communication skills.
- Be solutions and result driven.
- First degree in any field
- Membership in CIPS is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
How to Apply for Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply