Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Application Form 2020 – SPIE Oil and Gas is currently accepting applications from all interested and qualified persons. All interested ones that meet up with the requirements can apply using the application link portal below
About SPIE Oil and Gas
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder (M / F)
Employment Type: Contract
- Spie Nigeria Limited is actively looking for experienced WELDERS
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced in welding and be confident in completing any welding tasks alone.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Assess and plan work according to timeframes.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Maintained and repair structures by dismantling, reshaping, and reassembling metal components using cutting torches and handtools
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience working as a Welder
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
- Experience in shutdown project is a strong plus
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years’ experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
How to Apply for SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply