Apply for Sterling Bank Management Development Program 2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Sterling Bank into Management Development Bank 2021. All you need for a successful application into Sterling Bank Plc are all contained here.
Apply for Sterling Bank Management Development Program 2021
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make instant and sustainable impact on yourself and business, work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more that 32 years
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 22nd January, 2020.