ASUU Scholarship Award 2019/2020 Application Form – ASUU, Staff Union of Universities is now giving out scholarship award to all interested and qualified students or candidates in any Nigeria tertiary institution. The 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Form is now available for all to apply using the steps and guidelines below.
- 1 What is the worth of ASUU Scholarship?
- 1.1 ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 Criteria
- 1.2 How to apply for ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020
- 1.3 Closing Date for ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020
- 1.4 UNIJOS ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.5 UNIPORT ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.6 UNILAG ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.7 IMSU ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.8 UNN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.9 UNILORIN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.10 ABSU ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.11 UNIUYO ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.12 UNIBEN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.13 UNIMAD ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.14 UNICAL ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
- 1.15 OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY
- 1.16 How to be updated regularly on when the list of successful applicants will be shortlisted and other available scholarships
- 1.17 ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 Award Application Form – See How to Apply
What is the worth of ASUU Scholarship?
ASUU worth or what they pays candidates that merits the scholarship is One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) only.
Students from poor background are advised to apply for this scholarship
ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 Criteria
- Applicants must be indigent
- Applicant must be a registered student of any Nigerian Public University
- Applicant must have a good academic performance
How to apply for ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020
Interested applicant should submit an application letter, not more than two (2) pages which must include the following:
- Name of students- As it appears on your Institution data page
- Course of Study
- Current year of study
- Study duration
- State of origin
- Why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award.
Applicants are to attach to their application letter the below documents;
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current I.D. Card
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department including current information on the candidate’s CGPA for the preceding academic session
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the preceding current semester.
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
Note all applications must be submitted at ASUU Secretariat in your university
Closing Date for ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020
The closing date or deadline for the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) scholarship award 2019/2020 differs from institution that is to say, each university has their form and application closing date
UNIJOS ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNIPORT ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNILAG ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
IMSU ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNILORIN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
ABSU ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNIUYO ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNIBEN ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNIMAD ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
UNICAL ASUU SCHOLARSHIP
How to be updated regularly on when the list of successful applicants will be shortlisted and other available scholarships
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here