CBN 100 for 100 PPP Loan 2021/2022 Registration and Application Form: Apply Now – This is to inform the general public of the ongoing CBN 100 for 100 PPP Loan 2021/2022 to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article below
- 1 CBN 100 for 100 PPP Loan 2021/2022 Registration and Application Form: Apply Now
CBN 100 for 100 PPP Loan 2021/2022 Registration and Application Form: Apply Now
This initiative is designed to create the flow of finance and investments to enterprises with potential to kickstart a sustainable economic growth trajectory, accelerate structural transformation, promote diversification, and improve productivity. It is a support to private sector companies with the aim of reducing certain imports, increasing non-oil exports and to improve the FX-generating capacity of the economy.
Objectives of100for100ppp loan Initiative 2021
The broad objective of the initiative is to reverse the nation’s over-reliance on imports, by creating an ecosystem that targets and supports projects with potential to transform and catalyze the productive base of the economy. The specific objectives include:
i. catalyse import substitution of targeted commodities;
ii. increase local production and productivity;
iii. Increase non-oil exports; and
iv. improve foreign exchange earning capacity of the economy
How to apply/register for CBN 100for100 PPP Loan Intervention 2021/2022
To apply online, visit the CBN 100 for 100 PPP application portal at https://100for100ppp.ng
- All fields with asterisk (*) are compulsory
- You must have submitted your application to your bank before filling this form and upload your application documents.
- Prepare an executive summary of your application in PDF form and upload here.
- Get a scanned copy of the acknowledgement letter from your bank where you applied for the loan and upload a PDF version here.
- Upload your ID (driver’s license, data page of international passport etc). PDF format only & one pager.
- Ensure you enter all the correct information. You can save this application and return back to complete it
- After each application a PDF document will be generated here which is your SUBMISSION SLIP, note the ID Number on it .
The status of your application can be tracked through your dashboard
- Ensure that your company details are correct – TIN and RC Number