The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Shopper Insights Manager 2022- The Coca-Cola Company job is recruiting of a suitable candidate to fill a position for Shopper Insights Manager. Interested and qualified candidate should kindly apply using the steps and guideline provided in this article below.
- 1 The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Shopper Insights Manager 2022
- 1.1 Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
- 1.2 Job Description Summary
- 1.3 Minimum Qualification
- 1.4 Read More:Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Payloader Operator- Golden Fertilizer 2022- How to Apply
- 1.5 See Other Articles
- 1.6 How you will be updated regularly
The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Shopper Insights Manager 2022
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
Reference ID: R-77679
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do for U:
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Africa operating unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behavior.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the Customer and Commercial and Integrated Marketing teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Inter to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the Customer and Commercial leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
- Carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, Marketing Lead and broader marketing and Customer &Commercial teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking Marketing execution experience.
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across TCCC portfolio.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Read More:Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Payloader Operator- Golden Fertilizer 2022- How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Closing date for The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment
Application Closing Date 3rd October, 2022.
See Other Articles
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below