Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Update – This is to inform the general public of Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment exercise that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal in this article below
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Update
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Shift Leader
Job ID: req28917
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Team: Production / Supply Chain Operations
About the Job
- Main responsibility is to ensures shift/line production plan execution, providing products of defined quality, at optimal cost, by organizing team members and available assets, while minimizing waste and impact to environment.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant production experience
- Technical sustainability: Quality, Environment and H&S
- Knowledge of products & processes
Do You Have These Skills:
- Understanding of Bottling technology
- Basic knowledge of Maintenance procedures
- Organizational & Time management skills
- Knowledge and interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in Manufacturing
- Delegation & priorities setting skills
- Problem soMng skills
- Drive for results
- High integrity
- Teamwork and right mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full knowledge of CCH & TCCC System, policies, and all relevant standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Reference No.: req28874
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Team: Quality & Sustainality
Job Grade: 3
About Your Role
- The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards.
- To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
What You Need to be Successful
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Applied or any related Sciences.
- Technical dexterity
- Trade test certificates
- At least 6 months experience within a food/ drinks production environment.
- Computer literacy.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Understanding ofelectronic and computerized equipment in laboratories
- Problem solving ability.
- Previous experience of Quality risk analysis/management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply]
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below