Consumer Loans Application via United Bank for Africa 2021/2022 – Application for Consumer Loans is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
Consumer Loans Application via United Bank for Africa 2021/2022
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Center Manager (Consumer Loans)
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet / surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive / dormant accounts in the branch.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- We are looking to hire individuals to drive Consumer loans as Profit Centre Managers in all our branches across the country.
- The ideal candidate must currently work in a commercial bank as marketers for consumer loans with 2-5 years’ experience in Relationship Management.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cros.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline is 22nd November, 2021.