Prevention measures on how to avoid getting coronavirus twice – Coronavirus is real for those who are still doubting and there has been so many recorded cases in Nigeria and other countries worldwide. Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) are trying all they can to make sure this pandemic, corona virus is contained. The Federal Government order of lockdown is not to wicked poor citizens but a measure at least to contain the spread of corona virus across the nation. Everyone should not put all blame to government as it is not their fault but the best is for everyone to put hands on deck to make sure this disease is fought against for the peace of our beloved country.
Returning travellers to Nigeria who experience coronavirus have these symptoms; fever, cough or difficulty in breathing and if such person is found in your location, please call NCDC immutably at 080097000010.
Also, if you have any of those symptoms, you are advised to call NCDC as well. Remember, together we can make it.
Safety measures to prevent Corona Virus Disease as the spread accords the nation is high
1) Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water or sanitize with an alcohol-based sanitizer
2) Avoid touching your face and high-contact surfaces to prevent coronavirus spread
3) Prevent coronavirus by cleaning all surfaces frequently. High contact surfaces include; door handles, stair rails and tables
4) Avoid gatherings and physical contact
5) Practice social distancing by leaving two metres distance from others to prevent coronavirus spread.
6) Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or tissue
7) Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has fever or cough
8) Eat healthy meal and be happy
9) Wave or elbow bump instead of shaking hands
10) Seek medical assistance early if you have symptoms like coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat.
11) Stay safe and avoid self-medication.
12) Stay home – Isolate yourself this period. Prevention is better than cure.
Note: Do not spread fake news as regards to Corona Virus Disease. All verified information and regular updates on corona virus can be gotten form www.ncdc.gov.ng
The answer to the question is yes, you can get coronavirus twice if you don’t take the necessary safety precaution measures needed to stay safe from the virus after treatment.
Experts believe that having the Coronavirus once does not mean you cannot get sick from it again. So experts recommend that in order to avoid getting Coronavirus twice, those who have been infected follow the hygiene steps outlined by Center for disease control and prevention (CDC) as outlined above.
Same prevention measures for someone that has not gotten it for the first time as outlined above is applicable to you.
We love you, we need you, you are very important to us. Together we can prevent the spread of coronavirus within a short period of time. The earlier we fight against this pandemic, the better. At least, every activity will kickoff normal again.
Basedonnews.com is indeed happy seeing you coming around our website and thus we will be alive to see the end of this disease and celebrate more good things together. We love you…