Npower Appointment Letter Download and Upload 2017/2018 – All successful Npower candidates 2017/2018 can now download and upload their Npower Appointment Letter. The appointment letter is for posting and deployment of successful candidates. See full details on how to download and upload your Npower Appointment letter Below.
It has been mandated that all Npower 2017/2018 Beneficiaries will download and upload their Appointment Letter to enable them receive their monthly stipend. Without upload of your Appointment Letter, you will not be paid let alone collecting your Npower Device or Tablet.
Npower Basic information as regards to download and upload of Appointment Letter
- Npower Final selection list has been distributed to Focal Person across the federation
- All deployed beneficiaries are to upload on their Npower Portal page their stamped and signed confirmation of resumption on before Friday August 10th 2018 in order to qualify for their first stipend payment due by August 31st 2018.
- All states are expected to return deployment schedules to Npower Team on or before August 3rd 2018, in this regard all beneficiaries must have collected their 2018 Npower Posting Letter and known your Deployment.
- Please note that all the successfully on boarded and deployed final selection volunteers are engaged for a period of 2 years starting August 1 2018 to 31 July 2020.
How to get 2017/2018 Npower Appointment Letter
The Npower Appointment Letter cum posting letter will be given to you by your state Focal person. If you can’t locate your state focal person, go to the L.G.A where you did Physical Verification and asked about your state Focal Person to get your 2018 Npower Appointment Letter cum posting letter.
When given, take it to your Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) to be stamped then return to online as stated below
How to Upload 2017/2018 Npower Appointment Letter
- Upload via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Enter your email address used during registration and verification to login to your dashboard.
- You can only upload your Npower Appointment Letter through your dashboard.
In case of any challenge or questions, kindly comment below. LIKE our Facebook page for updates and Subscribe to us using your Email address.