Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Latest Job Openings – This is to inform the general public on the latest job opening at Dufil Prima Foods Plc to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply. All you need to apply for Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment successfully are all contained here
- 1 Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Latest Job Openings
Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Latest Job Openings
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
- We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
Requirements for Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2021
- BSc and BTech First-class Degrees in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Technology and Statistics.
- Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good sight and be physically fit.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 21 to 30 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
How to Apply for Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 23rd July, 2021.