Everyday Supermarket Recruitment Form at Owerri and Port Harcourt: Latest Job Openings – Everyday Group is currently accepting applications from all interested and qualified persons. all you need to apply successfully using the application form portal are all outlined in this article below
Everyday Supermarket Recruitment Form at Owerri and Port Harcourt: Latest Job Openings
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri-Imo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department’s range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience.
- Note: Overall the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication skills
How to Apply for Everyday Group Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Application For Sales Associate – Port Harcourt” or “Application For Sales Associate – Owerri” as the subject of the mail
Closing Date for Everyday Group Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021