Farmer Moni Loan Registration: Steps on how to Register/Apply for FarmerMoni Loan GEEP initiative programme – Apply Now and get 300,000 Naira and above – Farmer Moni Loan is a programme initiated by GEEP (Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme). Farmer Moni loans starts from 300,000 upwards. See steps to apply for Farmer Moni loan effectively below.
- 1 About Farmer Moni
- 2 Divisions of GEEP Initiative
- 3 General Requirements for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative
- 4 HOW FARMER MONI LOAN WORKS
- 5 How to register/apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme Application Form and get Loan
- 6 How to apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme via Eyowo App
- 7 List of States in Nigeria that can have access to FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme
About Farmer Moni
FarmerMoni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) created to provide financial aid for the under-banked and unbanked. This objective is being achieved by providing easy and quick loans at no interest rate besides a five per cent (5%) administrative fee
Divisions of GEEP Initiative
GEEP (Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme) is divided into:
Farmer Moni – Loans start from N300,000
General Requirements for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative
- Before getting Federal Government loan you must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicants must be a business owner or a trader
- Candidates must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Interested Trader must have a valid identification
- Interested Trader must have a valid BVN
- Candidates must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
HOW FARMER MONI LOAN WORKS
ASSOCIATION LEGAL REGISTRATION
Confirm from your association, cooperative or trade group leadership that they are registered at the State or National (CAC) level
Get your association, cooperative or trade group to register for BOI accreditation on www.boi.ng/marketreg
Your association, cooperative or trade group should send an email to BOI at GEEP-States@boi.ng to confirm the completion of steps 1 and 2 above and include a copy of the group’s State/National registration certificate.
BOI will engage with your association, cooperative or trade group to validate registration. MarketMoni agents will, thereafter, visit your group to register you for loan consideration
How to register/apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme Application Form and get Loan
- Apply via www.boi.ng or https://marketmoni.com.ng
- Then Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to create your account.
- Immediately, verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- Immediately mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application
How to apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme via Eyowo App
- Search for Farmer Moni Loan agent around your Area
- Fill the Farmer Moni Loan Application form with the Farmer Moni agent
- Enter your correct phone number
- Once you receive the code, use it to validate the account
- Once you get alert in your phone, transfer the money to your bank account using the EYOWO APP
- To access your Eyowo App Click Here
Click Here to Apply: https://www.geep.ng/farmermoni.html
List of States in Nigeria that can have access to FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme
Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross-River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Kastina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, FCT, Abuja.
For more updates on Farmer Moni and withdraw your money very fast, Subscribe to us using your Email address
Our Social Media
Comment below in case of any question or challenges