First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment application form by First Bank of Nigeria to enable all interested and qualified candidates to apply. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
About First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme
Ref No: 2000003O
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Key Competencies And Attributes
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Qualifications for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
For more questions and challenges, Comment Below