Flour Mills Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Updates – Flour Mills of Nigeria is currently recruiting all interested and qualified persons into their reputable organization. All you need to apply for any of the positions listed below are all contained in this article below
Flour Mills Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Updates
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site IT Support Officer – PFM Ibadan
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To ensure timely resolution of IT incidents and reduce downtime that is related to end user IT services.
- Performs test and evaluation of new software and or/hardware before rolling out.
- Monitors the MPLS links and gives first level support about instability.
- Performs routine maintenance of personal computers for sustainability and durability.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of all approved software on all company provided personal computers and accessories.
- Performs first level network and system administration support.
- First Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant professional qualification
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Must demonstrate caution, confidentiality and discipline in exercising his/her functions
- Positive attitude, reactive & pro-active seeking to pre-empt issues.
- Must pay attention to details.
- High troubleshooting skills.
- Proper spoken English
How to Apply for Flour Mills Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
For questions and challenges, Click Here