www.funai.edu.ng – FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State Post UTME Cut Off and Departmental Cut Off Mark Screening Exercise Application Form is Out, Apply Here – This article directs you on how to apply successfully on Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening. Funai Post UTME and Direct Entry Form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. All you need to register or apply for the post utme are well explained in this article below.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 24th June, 2020 and end on Wednesday, 8th July, 2020.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- 1 FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility and Registration Procedures
- 2 Amount for FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 and Mode of Payment
- 4 Documents Required for FUNAI Post UTME 2020/2021 Aptitude Test
- 5 How to be updated especially when the list of admitted students will be released
- 6 Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State 2020/2021 Post UTME Form/Direct Entry Screening via www.funai.edu.ng
FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility and Registration Procedures
2019 Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST-UTME through the:
* AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
* Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
Amount for FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020
FUNAI Post UTME amount for the application form is N2,000
Steps on How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 and Mode of Payment
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng , go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
For support or assistance:
Documents Required for FUNAI Post UTME 2020/2021 Aptitude Test
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
How to be updated especially when the list of admitted students will be released
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here