How to Apply for GEEP Free Loan 2020/2021, Application Procedure and Guidelines – There is a new development on how to apply for GEEP Free Loan 2020/2021, Trader Moni Loan, Market Moni Loan, FarmerMoni, Npower etc. With this article, guidelines and procedures on how to apply for GEEP Free Loan are given.
- 1 About GEEP (Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme)
- 2 Different Kinds of GEEP Loan you can apply
- 3 Steps on How to register for GEEP and get access to market moni free loan
- 4 How to register for GEEP and get access to trader moni free loan
- 5 How to be updated regularly on all you need
- 6 GEEP Free Loan Empowerment 2020/2021, Apply for Nigerian Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme BOI Loan
About GEEP (Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme)
Micro, Small and Medium businesses are the bedrock of the Nigerian economy. Facts are: Nigerian has over 77 million MSMEs today, employing over 60 million of our people and contributing about 85% of our total labor force in the country. In its resolve to support and accelerate economic activity of MSMEs, the Federal Government has established MarketMoni.
MarketMoni, is a Federal Government micro-lending intervention that provides affordable loans of up to N100,000 (N50,000 for under-banked and unbanked first-time borrowers) at no interest rate apart from a five percent (5%) one time administrative fee. Our target is 1 million Nigerian micro businesses in all 36 states + the FCT. We encourage traders, artisans, enterprising youth and farmers to apply though our platform, especially women.
Different Kinds of GEEP Loan you can apply
Both market moni, trader moni and farmer moni are among the four schemes under the Social Intervention Programme of the Government, and is being executed by the Bank of Industry (BoI).
Steps on How to register for GEEP and get access to market moni free loan
- First, you must have a BVN
- Next, you must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your State or with the CAC.
- Third, your association or cooperative must indicate its interest in MarketMoni by submitting its information to BOI including its certificate of registration. You may contact us through the following platforms:
- visit www.boi.ng/marketreg
- Call 0700-CALL- BOI (which is 0700-225- 5264)
- visit any BOI office in the country, or
- visit a NSIP assigned State Focal Person to register your cooperative’s interest in MarketMoni.
- If your association or cooperative qualifies, a MarketMoni agent would be sent to your group promptly to verify and capture your member information for loan assessment.
Note- This is ONLY for those that have a company or a business registered by the CAC
How to register for GEEP and get access to trader moni free loan
How to be updated regularly on all you need
- Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more guidelines
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here