List of things needed for NYSC Camp – After your successful NYSC registration, there are indeed essential things needed for NYSC Camp. Without the list of things stated below, it is like going to the farm without cutlass or hoe. Therefore, you don’t need to miss out any of the things listed below.
This update is to make it easy for you to know the things to go with and for you to prepare yourself ahead of time.
- 1 Compulsory/ Mandated things needed for NYSC orientation camp
- 2 The next step after registration at orientation Camp
- 3 General List of other things you need at the Camp
Compulsory/ Mandated things needed for NYSC orientation camp
It includes the following:
- NYSC call-up letter – Click Here to see how to print or get your Call up letter
- NYSC Green Card – Click Here to reprint your NYSC Green Card
- School Identity Card – If you don’t have School ID or maybe you have submitted it to school, try doing another one as it is required
- Statements of Result or Certificates –
- Passport photographs – Recent passport photograph is most accepted
- Medical Certificate of fitness – You can go to the hospital and get but if you need it to be sent to your Email by us, kindly comment below or call or chat up 07053219593
The next step after registration at orientation Camp
The next thing that takes place at orientation camp is collection of NYSC Kit and mattress
It include the following:
- Two round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts
- Two pairs of NYSC white shorts
- One NYSC crested vest
- Pair of NYSC khaki (jacket, belt, and trousers)
- Crested NYSC cap
- One pair of Jungle boots
Click Here to see tips on how to stay alive while in Camp and during your NYSC no matter where you are posted
General List of other things you need at the Camp
Though the items or things listed below are not mandatory but you need it for your own personal use.
It include the following:
- A pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
- Bed items such as bedspread/sheets, pillowcase, pillow and a wrapper or blanket.
- Books you can read during your free time in camp.
- Dish set such a food flask, spoon, and a drinking cup or flask.
- Dishwashing agent
- File Jackets
- Flashlight (Torchlight)/Rechargeable lamps. If you are going with a flashlight that uses batteries, you should do we to take enough batteries with you.
- Hand sanitizer
- Medical kit containing medications such as multivitamins, analgesics or pain relievers, antibiotics, prescription tablets for malaria, anti-purging pills, and other medicines that you need to cope (especially if you know you have some conditions), cotton wool, plasters, methylated spirit, Robb and other things you think you might personally need.
- Money and ATM Cards (you should have some money on you because you might need one or two things and you will not want to start borrowing at camp).
- Phone charger/Power bank. If possible you can go with an extra battery for your mobile phone or smartphone.
- Plain white sneakers or tennis shoes
- Rubber slippers
- Treated mosquito net.
- Underwear (take enough with you that will be sufficient for the period of your stay in camp)
- Waist Pouch.
- White round neck T-shirt
- White shorts
- White socks
If there are other things which you think that are necessary which are not included here, you can as well go with them.
To be fully aware and updated with more information, Subscribe to us using your Email address for Free or LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates.
In case of any challenge or questions regarding to NYSC Batch C Mobilization, kindly Comment Below or Call us @ 07053219593 for directives. You can also send us Email through firstname.lastname@example.org