Global Korea Scholarship Registration 2021/2022: See Application Form Link Portal – There is an ongoing Global Korea Scholarship Registration 2021 to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply and register successfully using the application link portal below.
- 1 Global Korea Scholarship Registration 2021/2022: See Application Form Link Portal
Global Korea Scholarship Registration 2021/2022: See Application Form Link Portal
Global Korea Scholarship Registration Application Form 2021/2022 has been opened for fresh Application. Available Options in Universities Undergraduate course: 4-year courses at designated universities. Graduate course: Master’s or Ph.D. courses at general graduate schools of Korean universities Total Candidates to be Selected170 persons (undergraduate course), 700 persons (graduate course)Korea Language Training Grantees are required to take Korean language training courses for 1 year at a language institution located on-campus of the domestic universities.
General Requirements for Global Korea Scholarships (GKS) 2021
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
How to apply/register for Global Korea Scholarship 2021/2022
- Applicants should submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their country of residence to or the domestic university concerned
- The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
- Next NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
For questions and challenges, Comment Below