God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022 – God is Good Motors (GIGM) is a transport company incorporated in 1998, we have successfully revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria through strategic initiatives. Our mission at God is Good Motors (GIGM) is to excel from a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Entry Level Customer Experience Officer at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
God is Good Motors (GIGM) is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of Entry Level Customer Experience Officer
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Cadre: Entry Level
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Make or update travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
Job Requirements for position of Entry Level Customer Experience Officer at GIGM
- B.Sc / HND (2.2/ Lower Credit) from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
How to Apply for Entry Level Customer Experience Officer at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline for application for Entry Level Customer Experience Officer at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2022
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
For questions and challenges, Comment Below