Graduate Customer Service Officers needed urgently for Employment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) – United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment is currently recruiting Graduate Service officers at Edo, Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo states. All you need to apply for the position of Graduate Customer Service Officer is stated below in this article. Go through the post very well to enable you apply successfully. See full details below.
UBA is currently recruiting candidates that will fill the above positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reference No: HRWEST123C001
Benin City-Edo; Ado Ekiti- Ekiti; Abeokuta South-Ogun; Akure South-Ondo; Osogbo – Osun; Ibadan South-West – Oyo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Job Objective for Graduate Customer Service Officer
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador:
- Service improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service issues resolution:
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
Requirements /qualifications to apply for UBA Graduate Customer Service
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 27years and below.
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage).
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Business Development and acquisition.
Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply for Graduate Customer Service at UBA
All interested and qualified candidates should
To know more about UBA Recruitments kindly LIKE our Facebook page to be always updated with current and recent job information.
You can comment below and also share our post to your friends using the share button below
In case of any issue or contribution… SPEAK WITH US