International Breweries Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Updates – International Breweries recruitment is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply for any position using the application form portal below. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
International Breweries Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job Updates
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Process Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of Function
- To Safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment (Filling and labelling process areas which have a bigger business impact with cost and consumer quality) and related process to achieve optimal effectiveness, process quality and Productivity.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and act as required.
- Complete Team room administration as required
- Contribute to self-development
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift.
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
- react to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
How to Apply for International Breweries Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline
Closing Date for International Breweries Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 11th September, 2021.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below