JAMB Admission Status 2018/2019, How to Check Admission Status 2018/2019 – This post is for all candidates 2018 who are still anticipating for admission list and also how to confirm if you have been given admission by JAMB. This is because of the information reaching us that many schools have offered admission to students but it has not yet been published in school portal. To check your JAMB Admission Status, use the portal below.
What is JAMB Admission Status
JAMB Admission status is a portal in JAMB designed to display students offered admission in JAMB and institution. It contains information like; Full Name e.g. Emmanuel Johnson Chidi; Institution admitted to e.g. (University of Benin); Duration of Course e.g. (4 years); Department admitted to e.g. (Plant Science and Biotechnology).
Also to check your Admission you can also use JAMB CAPS – but for another way through which you can do that is using Admission status
Proper Steps to check your JAMB Admission status 2018/2019
- Applicants are to log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
- Input your Username and Password and click on Login
- When you have successfully logged into your Dashboard, click on the “Admission Status”
- On the next page that opens, select your examination Year (2018)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Admission Status”.
How do I know if I have been admitted using Admission status link
- Congratulations will display immediately
- Your full name will show e.g. Madu Nafi Mary
- The institution you are admitted into e.g. University of Ilorin
- Department admitted into e.g. Biochemistry
- Duration of Course e.g. 4 years
In case if you are not able to see your name, do not panic as update are still in progress by JAMB – more names are being uploaded to enable you see yours.
If your name is there – Congratulations to you… We are happy
In case of any difficulty while login in or trying to check your name on JAMB Admission Status, Kindly Comment Below and Join Us on our Whatsapp Group for assistance.
Like our Facebook page for more updates and also do well to subscribe to us using your Email address