JAMB Registration 2021: Six Steps to Register/Apply for JAMB UTME/DE Form – JAMB has given date for the starting of JAMB UTME and DE (Direct Entry) Registration 2021. Also, there are steps provided by the body to enable you register effectively. These six steps will serve as a guideline for a successful registration.
JAMB Registration 2021: Six Steps to Register/Apply for JAMB UTME/DE Form
Officially, JAMB Registration 2021 begins April 8, 2021. All prospective JAMB candidates should be preparing ahead to avoid missing out.
It is one thing to start JAMB registration; it is another thing to finish. The best thing is to start the registration without hitch or problem at the process of registration. This is why you are provided with these six steps for a swift JAMB 2021 UTME and DE Registration.
Six Steps to Register/Apply for JAMB UTME /DE Form 2021
- Step One – Get a valid and functional E-mail address account: This is mandated to all that wants to register JAMB 2021. Email address is very vital as it enables you to be able to send and receive information from JAMB. Create a fresh Email address for your JAMB to avoid missing it out. Also, know the password as subsequently you will be using it for your JAMB processes. Gmail is advised to be used for JAMB registration – Click Here to Create fresh Gmail account faster
- Step Two – Get your National Identification Number (NIN): JAMB has stated that the national identification number (NIN) is a compulsory requirement for enrollment or registration of JAMB 2021. NIN will make JAMB registration easier this year as your stored data in your NIN will pop up in the system during JAMB registration. Click Here to get your NIN online faster without much stress
- Step Three – Go to the JAMB website: You can create JAMB Profile for your JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration. You can even create a JAMB profile, even before purchasing the form. Fill in your data correctly as mistakes could affect you at the long run. Click Here to Create JAMB Profile for JAMB Registration 2021.
The JAMB profile you created will still be useful even after registration. It will be used in checking of JAMB results online, checking admission status and printing of admission letters.
- Step Four – Check Jamb iBass: It is always to check JAMB iBass to enable you make wise decision while registering for JAMB. Many do make mistake in selection of institutions and courses and even in subject combinations. With this JAMB iBass, it will be resolved. JAMB iBass gives you the opportunity to check your eligibility. This information is to be provided on the official website of the exam body. Click Here to Check JAMB iBass – JAMB Syllabus and Brochure
- Steps Five – JAMB e-pin: Before purchasing e-pin, confirm your eligibility. Proceed to purchase your JAMB 2021 e-pin from the bank or registered agents.
- Step Six – Go to JAMB Accredited CBT Centres for Online Registration: After the above, you can then proceed to any accredited Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centre with your personal details and your profile code.
How to be updated regularly
To be updated always with schools admission processes and other related school terms, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE for updates
JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES