JAMB REGULARIZATION ISSUES – Possible Steps or Ways to resolve it for NYSC Mobilization – It is obvious that most persons are yet to get notification from JAMB regarding to JAMB Regularization. There are possible ways through which it can resolved as updated by JAMB office Abuja.
For one to be mobilized, you need to have VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
Students or graduates that entered either University, Polytechnic or College of Education through Predegree program such as Basic, Certificate Programme, or direct application to the school must do JAMB REGULARIZATION to either VALIDATE the JAMB Registration Number or get a NEW JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
Also, most students has done JAMB REGULARIZATION for months, weeks or days but are yet to get update or notification from JAMB office.
PROCESSES of JAMB REGULARIZATION
The processes of JAMB REGULARIZATION include;
- Create JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE
- Then do JAMB REGULARIZATION
- Submit the printed form to your school Admission Office
- Admission office will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state
- The JAMB Officials in your institution state will submit it to JAMB OFFICE at ABUJA
- The Jamb officials at Abuja will send you notification via Email address which you used for the registration
What to do when JAMB sends you notification via Email address
- Kindly login in to your portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Print your Admission Letter and Jamb Original Result
- Check JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION
With your Jamb Admission Letter, you are eligible to go to your school for NYSC mobilization with other requirements such as School Fees Payment Dashboard, Statement of Result and other credentials as stipulated by your school.
What to do if I did not see JAMB has not sent me mail or notification in my Email
If may be you did JAMB Regularization and School has not sent you mail or notify you, do not panic as there are faster means to confirm if your case has been worked on.
How to check if JAMB has worked on your jamb regularization form
- Click on jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Put in your correct Email address and your Password
- Click login
- Scroll to the right top side of your Jamb dashboard or portal i.e. the place that has small blur tiny passport
- Click on My Profile
- A dialog box or page will pop up or come out bringing our your details
- Click on SERVICE USAGE
- Click on View my Usage
- Another page will come out
- Click on CHECK STATUS
- APPROVAL PAGE WILL COME OUT
Note: If your regularization has been approved, it will show, if not exercise more patience as updates are still going on
In case of any issue or question, comment below
Also, Subscribe to us using your Email address and LIKE our Facebook page