Jumia Recruitment 2018/2019 – This is part of promise to update you with recent information. Therefore we wish to inform the general public of the latest Jumia Recruitment. As we promised to always keep you updated, we must try our possible best to do that. Jumia Nigeria is currently recruiting Data Insight Analyst, SQL and Excel. Specialties in this field can now apply as fast as possible. Jumia is one of the major internet groups that employ candidates or applicants not minding their place of origin. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. They are known for their huge performances and successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. Jumia is supported and backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
To be always updated with current and recent information about latest jobs, kindly LIKE our Facebook page as you will be updated directly on your Facebook page.
You can also subscribe to us using your Email address for direct update in your Email address. Subscription is totally free. Our priority is to keep you updated.
Also, if you are blessed, please bless others by sharing the post using the share buttons below.
Jumia is currently recruiting talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join their team and embark on their exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is will manage all facets of customer experience data – from web analytics to voice of customer data.
- The incumbent will identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience program
Also apply for;
In particular, you will:
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data sources
- Quantify the impact of programs and campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Oversee analytics for all channels and voice of customer programs (e.g., NPS, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis and industry research
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Provide expertise and guidance to business on:
- Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking
- Propensity-to-buy and response modelling
- Attribution models and reporting
- Understand relevant technology applications
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Data Modeling, Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL, or other tools
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply for Data Insight Analyst, SQL and Excel at Jumia Nigeria
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date
The application closing date has not been specified
For more updates on how to apply for Data Insight Analyst, SQL and Excel at Jumia Nigeria or other current and available jobs, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address or LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates.
In case of any challenge kindly SPEAK WITH US
You can as well ask us any question as immediate reply will be given to you as fast as possible