MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan Application Form Portal 2020/2021 via www.survivalfund.ng – Federal Government has given approval for the application of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund Loan Application Form 2020/2021. The application /registration form portal for Survival Fund Scheme Loan is open and available for everyone to apply. SEE HOW TO APPLY BELOW
This loan application will help in boosting your business.
Currently, the Federal Government has announced the nationwide implementation of two MSMEs Initiatives namely; the MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (50 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Off take Scheme (15 Billion Naira).
MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021 application starts from Monday 21st September, 2020 for all Nigerians.
Quick Fact; The MSMEs Survival Fund scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Eligibility for Survival Fund Loan
Your business must:
- Be Nigerian-owned
- Be CAC-registered
- Business owner must have a BVN
- Staff strength of not less than 10 for Payroll Support and 3 for 608.
How MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligation of between N30,000 to 50,000 per employee in 3 months
- Provide free CAC Business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Support the survival of 100,000 business most affected by COVID-19 Pandemic with N50,000 each.
Please note better; if you have Micro or Small Businesses registered in Nigeria you can apply for MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme 2020/2021.
How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
To apply successfully visit: www.survivalfund.ng
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below