NAF (Nigerian Air Force) Airmen and Airwomen BMTC 2020 Recruitment Application Form – This is to inform you of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC Application Form for 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise. NAF Airmen/Airwomen is currently ongoing for all interested candidates to apply using the applications steps below.
Don’t fail to register and kindly go through the requirements, qualifications before you click on the application link
- 1 Qualifications/Requirements/Eligibility for NAF (Nigerian Air Force) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2020
- 2 Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen BMTC Recruitment Exercise 2020
- 3 When is NAF Recruitment Registration 2020 Starting?
- 4 NAF recruitment Interview 2020 for Airmen/Airwomen
- 5 Closing Date for NAF Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment 2020
Qualifications/Requirements/Eligibility for NAF (Nigerian Air Force) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Non Tradesmen/Women:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2020.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen BMTC Recruitment Exercise 2020
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is NAF Recruitment Registration 2020 Starting?
NAF Recruitment Application Online Registration Starts on 24th July, 2020
NAF recruitment Interview 2020 for Airmen/Airwomen
Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24th September – 12th November 2020.
Closing Date for NAF Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment 2020
NAF airmen/airwomen application closing date/deadline is 21st August 2020.
If there is any confusion or questions, kindly Comment Below or Click Here
To be always updated especially, when the list of shortlisted candidates will be out and other related articles or updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
You can as well JOIN our Social Media Platforms for updates