Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Form 2021: Latest Job UpdatesWe are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory PlannerLocation: Sagamu, Ogun Position Type: Full-Time Job Description
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Factory Planner to consistently provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials in accordance with the availability of resources (production lines/labor) and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in an Engineering or Mathematical / Statistically related course.
- 2 – 3 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, Quick learner and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability and Service Orientation.
Job Title: Treasury Officer (General Treasury)Location: Lagos Position Type: Full-Time Job Description
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Treasury Officer. The job holder would assist the Treasury department in achieving the Country’s overall objectives for General Treasury operations, in compliance with the organization’s Accounting Standards, as well as local laws and regulations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance function.
- Membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of the Food and Beverage/FMCG business.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Spoken).
- Results focus and adaptability.
- A service-oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective interpersonal/collaborative skills.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted