Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link and portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are contained in this article below
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Are you young, driven, ambitious and looking for a platform that will enhance the development of your potentials? Then, this is an exciting opportunity for you!!
- The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) seeks to recruit exceptional, highly motivated and energetic talents who can make a difference to the NSIA’s business objectives.
- Driven by its professionalism and strong corporate governance ethics, the Authority adopts global leading practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, and has assembled an exceptional team, with a broad diversity in educational and professional experiences, who share a common passion to deliver exceptional results.
- As part of the Authority’s contribution towards nation building and in furtherance of its desire to develop human capacity, he “NSIA” desires to recruit intelligent and young graduates through its Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP). The programme is designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large. The GAP is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management
- A Bachelor’s and / or Masters degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in any discipline
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
How to Apply for NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Instructions and Information
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached during the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and educational details.
- Certificate or proof of NYSC completion
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Closing Date for NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021
Application Deadline is 13th November 2020.