Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form 2021/2022: Apply for NAF DSSC Enlistment Exercise – This is to inform the general public of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC (Direct Short Service) Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022 to enable all interested and qualified persons to register and apply online using the application form portal below.
- 1 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form 2021/2022: Apply for NAF DSSC Enlistment Exercise
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form 2021/2022: Apply for NAF DSSC Enlistment Exercise
Note that the Online Registration will commence on Monday 26th July, 2021.
Title: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
NAF DSSC Enlistment Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: visit https://airforce.mil.ng/
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26 July 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is on 30th August, 2021.
How to be updated regularly on the recruitment exercise of NAF 2021
To be always updated especially, when the list of shortlisted candidates will be out and other related articles or updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
If there is any confusion or questions, kindly Comment Below or Click Here