Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment Basic Training for Batch 29 B Date, Venue and Requirements 2020/2021 – This is to update you on Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 Interview held at Lagos from July 29 to August 27, 2019 that the training date, venue and requirements for Batch B has been released online.
Batch 29A trainees passed out in July 2020.
Accordingly, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from September 19, 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
- Group 1: Saturday 19 September 2020: Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Rivers.
- Group 2: Saturday 26 September 2020: Adamawa, Bauchi, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Taraba.
- Group 3: Saturday 3 October 2020: Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
Requirements for Nigerian Navy (NN) Batch 29B Training 2020
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- Bio Data Form.
- Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne.
- Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall. Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted. It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.
How you will be updated
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below