Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 – This is to inform the general public of Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP). Many have been asking us on when 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme will be out, now the opportunity has come again for you to apply. All the requirements and information needed for a successful application is stated clearly below. If you experience any challenge during the cost of your application, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Short Description of Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services is the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is now recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work.
- The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between January 2017 and April, 2018.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2017.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018
To apply for the programme simply:
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2018
Please do well to share this post to your friends and also Like our Facebook page for updates on current and recent Job and Trainee Programme.