NIMC Enrolment/Registration Offices and Centres to Register and Get NIN, National ID Card & Number in Nigeria – This post is written to inform the general public that has been finding it difficult to enroll for National Identity Card (NIN) in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, the centres and offices to register faster with ease. With this update, you will see the communities, local governments, positions and places where you can register for NIN across the country, Nigeria. All the places in Nigeria 36 states and FCT where NIMC Enrolment Centres or Offices are found and where you can do your National ID Card registration are enlisted here. See full details below.
- 1 Abbreviations and their meaning
- 2 Full List of Places in 36 states and FCT, Abuja, Nigeria where NIN Registration is done and where you can locate NIMC Offices
- 3 Full List of Places outside Nigeria where you can register and get National Idenfication Number (NIN)
- 4 How to be Updated Regularly on all you need to know
- 5 NIMC Enrolment/Registration Offices and Centres to Register and Get NIN, National ID Card & Number
Abbreviations and their meaning
NIMC stands for National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). It was established to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria.
NIN stands National Identification Number
GMPC stands for General Multi-Purpose Cards
Full List of Places in 36 states and FCT, Abuja, Nigeria where NIN Registration is done and where you can locate NIMC Offices
Click on your state of origin or the current state you will like to see more information on Enrolment Centres in each State. Note that this list is being regularly updated.
Full List of Places outside Nigeria where you can register and get National Idenfication Number (NIN)
|Senegal||South Africa||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom|
|United States of America|
How to be Updated Regularly on all you need to know
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- Follow our Twitter News Handle for more directives
- For questions and challenges, Click Here