NIS Recruitment 2023: Apply for Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) at the Nigeria Immigration Service – All interested and qualified persons that wants to apply for the position of Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) can do so now via the application link portal provided here below
NIS Recruitment 2023: Apply for Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) at the Nigeria Immigration Service
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointment for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) – CONPASS 10
- Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants are to take note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported (FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Start Application