NIS Recruitment 2022: Apply for Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic at the Nigeria Immigration Service – All interested and qualified persons that wants to apply for the position of Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) can do so now via the application link portal provided here below
NIS Recruitment 2022: Apply for Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic at the Nigeria Immigration Service
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointment for the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
- Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in any of the following:
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistance
Applicants are to take note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Start Application