NLNG Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Post Primary Scholarship Award Scheme 2020/2021 – This article guides you on how to apply or register for NLNG Scholarship by all qualified candidates. The registration application form portal for NLNG Scholarship is contained in this article below
- 1 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION/REGISTRATION FORM PORTAL
- 2 NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- 3 Click Here to See How to write and pass scholarship Examinations with ease
- 4 NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Post Primary Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- 5 Steps on How to Apply for NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Scholarship Scheme Award 2020/2021
- 6 Closing Date for NLNG Scholarship Award Scheme 2020/2021
- 7 Click Here to see other Lists of Scholarships you can apply
- 8 Important Notice
- 9 For NLNG Past Questions and Answers Click Here
- 10 How to be updated when the List of Shortlisted Candidates will be released and other scholarships to apply for any level
NLNG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION/REGISTRATION FORM PORTAL
Applications are accepted or welcomed for:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020
- Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020
NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
Eligibility/Qualifications and Requirements/Criteria For NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020
- Have excellent / very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of
- 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his / her Year-One first semester (2019 / 2020 session) examinations
- Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award / Scheme from any other company, organization or agency
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Documents to be Uploaded for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WAEC (WASC) or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Post Primary Scholarship Award 2020/2021
Eligibility/Qualifications and Requirements/Criteria For NLNG Post Primary Scholarship Award 2020
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Steps on How to Apply for NLNG (Nigeria LNG) Limited Scholarship Scheme Award 2020/2021
Step One: To Apply online: Click Here to Start Application
Step Two: Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu,
Step Three: Click on “Scholarship” select your application category to access the application portal.
Step Four: Submit After Successfully Filling the Forms
Closing Date for NLNG Scholarship Award Scheme 2020/2021
The application deadline for NLNG Scholarship 2019/2020 is 6th November, 2020.
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.