NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition 2018 – This is to inform all our viewers of NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition for Children; this is out online for application. As we promised to always keep you updated with available information, this is indeed another application to be applied by children. See full details on how to apply below.
Short Description of NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition
The National Art Competition of NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture is an annual arts competition with each edition driven by pertinent themes in line with current social issues. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/Chevron Joint Venture in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Education invite and accept entries for:
Title: National Art Competition for Children 2018
Theme: Nigeria of My Dream
Eligibility for Application
- Students in JSS1 – JSS 3 in Nigeria Secondary Schools.
Rules and Regulations
- Format – Painting, Mixed Media
- Medium – Posters, Water colour, Oil colour or Acrylic etc.
- Size: Not exceeding 60cm x 45cm (Posters Only)
- Colour: Free
How to apply for 2018 NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition
All applications should be addressed and submitted to:
- Abuja: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 17, Hon Justice Mohammed, Bello Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
- Lagos State: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2, Chevron Drive, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Pennisula, Lagos State.
- Warri: Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, Km 4 Warri New Port Expressway, P.M.B 1244, Warri, Delta State.
- Bayelsa: Chevron Liaison Office, Major Oputa Street, By Chief Amange Street, GRA, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Mrs. M.O. Onyegbu: Federal Ministry of Education Federal Secretary Phase III, Room 8.08 (2nd floor), Abuja.
Note: Make sure you supply the following information at the back of each work:
- Full Name
- Title of work
- School stamp and Principals signature.
- Phone number of Student, Art teacher and Parents
Important Tips to know
- Participants are advised to adhere strictly to the theme and rules of the competition.
- All works must be original and unaided.
- All works submitted remains the property of Chevron Nigeria Limited for Internal and External use and do not attract any grant thereof after the competition
30th July, 2018.
For more enquires please contact Joy Oziomaaka on 01-2772222, Ext: 68210 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org