NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Award Scheme 2021/2022, Steps on how to apply for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship – This is to inform all our viewers of the latest Scholarship update. The long awaited NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022 has started for concerned candidates to apply. All the necessary information required for you to apply for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship are all stated in the post below.
- 1 About NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2021/2022
- 2 Aim/importance of NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship
- 3 Courses Eligible for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
- 4 Requirements for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
- 5 NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Eligibility/Qualification
- 6 How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2021/2022
- 7 Closing Date for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
About NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2021/2022
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021/2022 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
Aim/importance of NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Courses Eligible for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
This scholarship is for 200 level students in Engineering, Health Science, Social Science and Science related courses.
Requirements for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account’
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted via the above link.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Eligibility/Qualification
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2021/2022
STEP 1: Register – Create your online applicant profile (i.e. User Name and Password) by clicking on “Create User Account”, and follow the on-screen prompts. Upon completion of your profile registration, the system displays a message acknowledging your profile, and an email is sent acknowledging same.
STEP 2: Online Application – By clicking on the “Apply Now” button, and following the on-screen prompts. Identify and apply for the scholarship category that you qualify for. Review and update your candidate profile. The system displays a message acknowledging your application and sends an e-mail confirming receipt of your application.
Application Link-https://www.nnpc-SNEPCo-scholarship.shell.com OR www.shell.com.ng
Maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents
Document size should be less than 1MB (use free online tools to reduce your image), the image format must be in JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
After successfully applying for the scholarship the next steps that follows are as written below.
STEP 3: Selection – Your resume would be reviewed against loaded credentials. If selected, you would be contacted accordingly.
- Aptitude Test – Once selected, you would be advised of details/arrangements for the Aptitude Test via email and surface mails.
- Reference Checks and Background Verification Process – Shell and the appropriate examination bodies would conduct reference checks and background verification as part of the screening process, prior to award.
- Scholarship Offer – If selected for an award, you would be contacted by the Scholarship Team, and the terms and conditions of the award offer, will be sent, along with the deadline for acceptance.
Closing Date for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship 2021/2022
Applications closes on 24th September, 2021.
Simple ways to know a successful application
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted, ONLY if you are selected for an aptitude test.
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by SPDC-Scholarship@shell.com After you have submitted your application the status of your application will change into ‘submitted’. You can visit your profile to view the status of your application.
Please Note – You are only expected to apply for one out of the two major award types (either the National Merit, or Areas of Operation Award).
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online..
To be updated more about current and recent scholarship and also about this NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship; like when the list will be out; Join our Whatsapp Group
LIKE us on Facebook for updates and do well to subscribe to us using your Email for direct updates in your Email address