Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Recruitment Profile/Document and Certificate Update – There is room for those who are yet to update their documents on NSCDC portal for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 to do so using the link and guidelines as stated in this article. NSCDC officials after filtering out many applicants for underheight and overage has given this opportunity for an update before the list of successful candidate will be released. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
- 1 How is My NSCDC Application Number Like?
- 1.1 Simple Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Recruitment Profile
- 1.2 Documents needed to be uploaded on NSCDC portal
- 1.3 Important Notice
- 1.4 Closing Date for Uploading and Updating of NSCDC Profile, Certificates and Documents
- 1.5 NSCDC Certificate/Documents Update for Civil Defence Second Phase Recruitment 2020
How is My NSCDC Application Number Like?
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Simple Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Recruitment Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
Documents needed to be uploaded on NSCDC portal
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NECO Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- GCE Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency.
Closing Date for Uploading and Updating of NSCDC Profile, Certificates and Documents
The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
How to be updated regularly on other available jobs
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here